Twenty months is not a long time, unless you happen to be a football player waiting to become…
RB Lamar "It was amazing & felt like a dream"
Bulls' fans have heard his name mentioned throughout training camp, and in the season opener against Wofford, true Freshman Lindsey Lamar delivered. The Hillsborough product scored his first touchdown as a Bull with eight minutes to go in the fourth quarter, finishing with had 8 rushes for 39 yards and and 1 TD. After the game Lamar talks about the experience, and gives plenty of credit to Jeremiah Warren and the O-line.
73 Fans online
- USF still on top for in-state prospect - (5/20 UPDATE)
- USF in play for senior guard
- Update on a hoops prospect, decision details
- Bender Blog: Recruiting Nuggets - 4/28/14
- USF targets set decision date - UPDATE