Jamal Harvey and Dylan Douglas are teammates at Andrew Jackson High School and on Saturday night…
Jacksonville DB 'Proud to be a Bull'
Although the Bulls lost Saturday night, it was not enough to stop the momentum in recruiting. After the game Dylan Douglas of Andrew Jackson High School in Jacksonville, Florida decided he had seen enough to give a verbal commitment to coach Leavitt. The conerback talks about his decision: "I felt South Florida was the place for me." Douglas added, "I talked with coach Leavitt and coach Dawsey and knew it was the right choice." Douglas still plans on taking his visits but says he's confident in his commitment. "I'm still going to visit, but this week I'm going to start telling the schools that I'm a Bull now and I'm proud of it." Check USFnation.com later this week for a more in-depth interview.
80 Fans online
- USF still on top for in-state prospect - (5/20 UPDATE)
- USF in play for senior guard
- Update on a hoops prospect, decision details
- Bender Blog: Recruiting Nuggets - 4/28/14
- USF targets set decision date - UPDATE