The big day is less than 24 hours away and the finish line is in site. Tomorrow is National Signing Day as recruits will be signing their Letters of Intent.
The Bulls have 16 commitments for the class of 2012 and are hoping to close out the cycle strong. Most of the 2012 class is locked up, especially with 9 of the 16 already enrolled in classes this past spring, but there are a few story lines to follow and we have what to expect.
- Will North Marion 4-star TE Sean Price stick with USF?
- Can USF flip LB Tashon Whitehurst from Cuse?
- Where will OL Kameron Davis pick USF, WVU, or ECU?
- Is 4-star WR D'Vario Montgomery, going to flip or stay a Bull?
- What signing day surprises can be expected?